Category : Uncategorized
Crusher Plant Stone Crusher Machine
Granite is an igneous rock having crystals or grains of visible size, which consists mainly of quartz, feldspar, and mica or other colored minerals. Depending on the feldspar present, granite may be pink, dark gray, or light gray. It is commonly believed to have solidified from molten rock (called magma) under pressure.
Granite Crusher Plant Description:
We can supply granite crusher plant with the capacity of 30-500 tons per hour. The design of a granite crushing production line is usually decided by several factors:
1) Raw materials to be crushed
2) The hardness, percentage of Si, moisture percentage of the raw materials
3) The average size of the raw materials before entering into the crushing system
4) Requested product sizes, percentage of the sizes, and their usage
5) Hour capacity of the crushing line
Granite Crusher Plant Features:
1. High quality and capacity.
2. Crushed product with cubical shape.
3. Easy maintenance.
4. High efficiency and low operation cost
Granite Crusher Plant Configuration:
According to the information provided by customers, our engineer will design the most suitable proposal.
Proposal 1: vibrating feeder +primary jaw crusher +impact crusher +vibrating screen +belt conveying system +control system
Proposal 2: vibrating feeder +primary jaw crusher +fineness jaw crusher +impact crusher (optional) +vibrating screen +belt conveying system +control system
Proposal 3: vibrating feeder +primary jaw crusher +Compound cone crusher +impact crusher (optional) +vibrating screen +belt conveying system +control system
We warmly welcome you to come to inspect our factory.
|Feeder||Vibrating Feeder ZSW600*130|
|Primary Crusher||Jaw Crusher PE1200*1500|
|Secondary Crusher||Impact Crusher 2*PF1315+2*PF1315|